Essay on Aim in Life in 500 Words in English | Essay Writing for Class 10

Write an Essay on Essay on Aim in Life: Essay on Aim in Life for your academic examination. Learn how to write an essay on aim in life with this simple format. On this page, I’m going to share an essay on Aim in Life. Essay writing is one of the important parts of the syllabus of your 10th board examination.

Essay writing is one of the most important and easy-to-score topics in your class 10th English syllabus under writing skills with Grammar. You will be given two or three topics on which you have to write an essay on any one of the given topics. Essay writing contain usually 6 - 10 marks in class 10th English syllabus.

Essay on Aim in Life in 500 Words in English

essay-on-aim-in-life

Question: Write an essay on Aim in Life in about 250 words.

Answer:

Aim in Life

Every man should have an aim in life. A life without an aim is meaningless. It is like a ship without sails or oars. To do a certain thing, plans and programs is a pre-condition.

My aim: Now I am a student. I have already chosen my aim in life. My aim is to be a doctor.

Reason: I was born in a very backward village. There is no hospital, no high school, and no post office. The hospital is at a distance of ten kilometers. Road communication is very bad. Doctors do not come to the village if anybody falls ill. People die of disease and dirt. Most of the people of the village can not afford to pay the doctors. Many of them die without treatment. I, therefore, want to be of the poor and downtrodden. I shall start a clinic in my village. I shall advise the people how to keep good health. I will render all sorts of services to the sick and disabled.

Conclusion: I shall try my best to realize my aim. May God help me that I may serve the people of my locality.

---------

Our blog How2Gyan provides free NCERT solutions for classes 6 to 12 (English & Assamese Medium) all subjects chapter-wise solutions with PDF. We also provide free Mock Tests of GK, Reasoning, Arithmetic, Current Affairs, and more. Stay connected with us!

0/Post a comment/Comments