Essay on Your Daily Life in 250 Words in English PDF Download

Write an essay on Essay on Your Daily Life: Writing an essay on your daily life. Learn how to write an essay on your daily life with this sample essay format. Essay writing is an important part of the syllabus of the class 10th board examination. So be well prepared to write an essay on various topics. Join us to learn to write an essay on different topics for your 10th board exam.

Essay writing is one of the most important and easy-to-score topics in your class 10th English syllabus under writing skills with Grammar. You will be given two or three topics on which you have to write an essay on any one of the given topics. Essay writing contain usually 6 - 10 marks in class 10th English syllabus.

Essay on Your Daily Life in 250 Words in English PDF Download

essay-on-your-daily-life

Question: Write an essay on Your Daily Life in about 250 words.

Answer:

Your Daily Life

My daily life starts quite early. I get up from bed at 5 o’clock in the morning. I brush my teeth and go out for a walk. After half an hour I came back with my body and mind refreshed. My mother makes my tea ready. Having taken a cup of tea with biscuits I sit to study. Usually, I read for two hours.

After the study, I make my bath. My mother gets my meal ready. I take meals and get ready for school. I always reach school in time.

There is a break for half an hour at 12 o’clock during the break I visit the school library and read newspapers.

After school hours I come home direct. At home, I take a tiffin and rest some time. Then I go out to the Playground to play cricket with my friends.

I come back home just after sunset. I wash my body and set for study again. We take dinner at 10 o’clock. After half an hour I go to bed.

On a Sunday I do a lot of household work in the morning. After lunch, I enjoy some television programs. On some Sundays, I visit the house of my friends and relatives.

------

If you want to download the PDF file of the essay for your offline reading purpose then here below click on the download button to download the PDF file of the essay on your daily life in English.


Our blog How2Gyan provides free NCERT solutions for classes 6 to 12 (English & Assamese Medium) all subjects chapter-wise solutions with PDF. We also provide free Mock Tests of GK, Reasoning, Arithmetic, Current Affairs, and more. Stay connected with us!

0/Post a comment/Comments